Our Online Business legal services offering gives you the opportunity to discuss your document concerns with our solicitor, including changes to Trust Deed or amendments and/or variations to Company Documents .
Document Assist (General)
Document Assistance by our Solicitor – online
Our Online Business legal services offering gives you the opportunity to discuss your document concerns with our solicitor. We are able to assist with:
Trust documents – changes to Trust Deed (minor changes):
- amendments or variations under Deed of Amendment of Trust, including amending to exclude foreign person beneficiary,
- variations to include additional beneficiary under Deed of Variations of Trust,
- changes to trustee from individual to corporate trustee, or
- any other customised clauses to your Trust Documents.
- amendments or variations to Company Constitution,
- variations to Shareholders Agreement,
- review of employment agreements, and incentive plans,
- review of commercial agreements (discuss on best options specific to your business),
- ASIC compliance and document filings.
You can discuss online or telephone on +61 2 8091 4498 or +61413502191 or via online chat for 30 minutes.
Seed Legal Document Assist
Seed Legal Document Assist is our way of giving you comfort with the documents you purchase through our website. In other words, if you have difficulty in understanding any of the clauses in the purchased document we will guide you.
Our Document Assist is limited to guidance and explanations only. Therefore, if you require additional drafting assistance, then that will be a separate engagement with Seed Legal and you will be solely responsible for any associated fees.
Seed Legal Document Assist is valid for a period of 30 days from the date of purchase of the Document.
The documents are prepared for general use only and you have to manually insert relevant details (no document automation). However, if you require specific inclusion within the documents then you may contact us for Document Customisation Service. Contact us to discuss your document requirements on a fixed fee basis, giving comfort for no hidden charges.
Seed Legal provides cost-effective legal services to businesses & individuals located in the North Shore and Northern Beaches of Sydney Australia.
NO REFUND POLICY – Please see our Terms.